As part of a continuing programme of expansion of research activity in these areas, Coventry University is offering full-time PhD studentships to well-qualified individuals, to start in September 2017.
We welcome applications with proposals for PhD research projects in distinct and cross disciplinary areas related to our current research themes.
- Communities, Representation and Inclusion
- Faith and Peaceful Relations
- Global Development
- Migration, Displacement and Belonging
- Peacebuilding and Conflict Transformation
- Protective Security and Resilience
- Transnational and Maritime Security
- Trust and Workplace Relations
Successful applicants will have:
- a taught Masters degree in a relevant discipline, involving a dissertation of standard length written in English in the relevant subject area with a minimum of a merit profile: 60% overall module average and a minimum of a 60% dissertation mark
- the potential to engage in innovative research and to complete the PhD within a three-year period of study
- a minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component)
- A first or good upper second class undergraduate degree in a related social science or in the humanities and a strong interest in pursuing research in this field.
Application deadline: February 17th, 2017.
For more information and applying, please click here .